Wednesday 26 March 2014

Project Pen!

This term I am continuing with my quest to make the kids more responsible. I'm trying to take baby steps, like encouraging them to actually look after their own things and to replace them if they got lost or stolen  - which happens a lot around here.






I've been surprised by the positive response from my kids, as a load of them have been buying pens and pencils off me over the last few weeks. I think that I've sold something like 10 pencils and 45 pens! Many of the pens were supplied to me by my amazing God-Mother Bernie, and the company that she works for. In fact, I am now officially out of 'Tennants' pens. I shall have to start selling the Barclays ones that my Gran has been sending me :D


At my God-mother's request I have taken some photos of my learners who have bought pens  - as always they were absolutely delighted that I wanted to 'catch them a photo'!





No comments:

Post a Comment