Wednesday 19 March 2014

A productive holiday

As multiple people suggested, I tried to think of my time in Windhoek as a type of little holiday. A much needed holiday. I tried to make the most of my time however and attempted to be at least a little bit productive! So I bought a load of supplies and made flashcards. Lots and lots of flashcards.





I made multiple packs of them for multiplying and dividing numbers. Sachi made a special request for flash cards with information about triangles so I made those for her. I also made a load showing the numbers 1-100 (the number written on one side and the word written on the other side). I also cut up all the scraps of card into little squares - in preparation for the lesson on mosaics that i'm planning to do. By the end of our time in Windhoek I felt super productive - and just look at all my pretty flashcards :D

No comments:

Post a Comment