Tuesday 4 March 2014

A new friend!

There was excitement this term when Cooper bought a new puppy! I have no idea how his name is actually spelt, but it's pronounced Orkeys which apparently means 'little ears'. He's an adorable little thing that follows him around absolutely everywhere he goes - I have literally never seen such devotion in a dog!






 Cooper brought him over to visit one evening and promptly left him in our house (of course I had no complaints about this, it was fantastic getting some time to play with him). But the poor little guy was going mad trying to find Cooper. He started running around everywhere. Sachi and I very much enjoyed cuddling and playing with him - and Sachi even made him dance which was possibly one of the cutest things that I have ever seen.


Eventually I took pity on him and took him home. He obviously likes me though because whenever he sees me in the hostel compound he starts following me around :D not as cute as my puppy Tiggy, (admittedly I am biased on the subject) but it's just so lovely to have a dog around to play with! I MISS MY PUPPY!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment