Thursday 10 April 2014

Double Trouble!

One of my learners brought her adorable twin cousins along with her to my house. They were so cheeky, spending the whole time running around, jumping on peoples laps and picking up everything they shouldn't!
I simply couldn't resist their cuteness though, and had to give them a 'Hello Kitty' sticker each, which they absolutely loved. I also taught them how to pull faces and wiggle their tongues from side to side at people - continuing my streak as a bad example to small children (people always say I take after my Father!)
I found it amusing that, despite the fact that despite the fact I had never met them before, and didn't know their names, I could immediately tell them apart. One was just so much more adventurous and cheeky than the other! (even in these photos I'm sure you can tell which one I'm talking about!)


1 comment:

  1. It is a truism in life that in dealing with small children nothing works as well as either pulling a silly face or blowing a raspberry.

    pops
    x

    ReplyDelete