Tuesday 20 May 2014

A quick catch up!

Well, as many of you will know, on the 30th of April I came back to England. It was a tough decision, probably the hardest that I have ever made in my entire life. But it was the right one, of that I am 100% sure. I hate quitting things, and I really hate giving up, but as somebody pointed out to me, once in a while you have to protect yourself, and do what is best for you.

So here I am back in England. It's been almost three weeks, and all this time I have been bugged by the knowledge that my blog is incomplete. So many people kept up to date with what I was up to during my time in Namibia, and so many people helped my time in Namibia to become a reality, or tried to help make my time there just a little bit easier.

So, I have decided that I must finish this blog! There's not much more to do, just a quick update on the end of term and my adventures during the Easter holiday, but I hope that everyone will enjoy reading it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment