Tuesday 20 May 2014

Prizes Galore!


The end of term saw a LOT of prizes being handed out! I really wanted to try to reward the kids as much as I could before I left, to show them that hard work really can have some beneficial effects.







So more pencils were handed out - much to their delight (although I suspect that my kids were in fact, more excited by the sweeties that came along with them!) I also did special prizes for those learners who had scored 100% in their work for either Arts or BIS, and actually, Iwas pleasantly   surprised by the number!





I stole an idea from Sachi of making these parcel like prizes. Ingredients include = two pens, a pencil, a ruler, some stickers, possibly a rubber, all wrapped up together and held in place with a simple braided bracelet. The kids absolutely loved these prizes, and it made me so happy to see how excited some of them were by the prospect of having their very own pen and pencil to write with.





No comments:

Post a Comment