Sunday 6 April 2014

So much post!


When I got back from Windhoek I had a lovely surprise waiting for me - post! Lots and lots of post :) I have been trying to make good use of all the goodies which I have been sent by various lovely people :)
The one thing that I'm truly sad about is that I'm not going to be here long enough to use everything that people have sent me! But at least it means that I can leave a nice pile of goodies for the next volunteers to make use of!





The amazing parcels I have received this year have inspired an idea. Getting a parcel is one of the lovelies things, I cannot even begin to explain. It's literally like a version of Christmas every single time you receive a parcel. Knowing that somebody cares about you enough to put the time, effort (and money) into organising and sending a parcel is amazing.


So I have decided that at least once every year I am going to organise and send a parcel off to the volunteers here in Tses. Simple things like stickers and cool pencils, but the things that the kids absolutely adore and which can make a real difference here!



No comments:

Post a Comment