Saturday 5 April 2014

Easter cards!

Three of my favourite learners often come around at the weekends to visit me. I find that it's a good opportunity to do some Arts activities with them. They do things carefully and sensibly and listen to what I say - meaning that I trust them a lot more than many of my other learners!






It also gives me an opportunity to use arts supplies that I cannot share out to large groups. For example, an Easter card making set that was sent to me by my Mother. The girls absolutely loved being able to  cut up their own tissue paper, choose a card topper and decorate their cards in any way that they wanted.

I supplied them with pens and felt tips and glitter pens, and I even allowed them access to my sticker box, which, as you can see, they took full advantage of! The result? A very busy, and messy afternoon, three very happy learners and one satisfied teacher :)





No comments:

Post a Comment