Monday 11 November 2013

Wig fun!


Since it was Sachi's birthday lately Daisy and I decided that we should probably buy her a present. Something serious and meaningful that she could cherish and remember fondly even when she was back in America. But since it was Daisy and I buying the present that was never going to happen. Instead we bought her a funny wig, which I firmly attached to her head without warning :)  


The wig has now become a source of fun for most of the kids that come into our house - as you can see from the following pictures! I'm not sure what they enjoyed more - posing for the camera, or trying to pull the ugliest face! 


3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Once again just managed to delete a comment! No idea how i did it - sorry! I know that there's a photo to prove it - it's stuck up on my wall here haha

    x

    ReplyDelete