Monday 11 November 2013

A future career with hair

Since coming to Namibia I have learnt a valuable lesson. If university doesn't work out I can still potentially have a very good career shaving peoples hair. Or, as someone pointed out to me, I could enjoy a career shaving sheep (i'm sure there's a technical word for that but I have no idea what it is).





Last week I was given the job of shaving Ruben's head. For anyone who knows me this probably wasn't the cleverest of ideas - trusting me with an electronically powered blade was probably as clever as trusting me with a machete in year 12! 

Checking that his ear was still attached! 
But trust me they did, and so I had the very fun job of shaving all of Ruben's hair off. And amazingly I only almost cut off his ear once! Not bad, if I do say so myself. 

Before
After!





3 comments:

  1. Poor boy - he looks like a convict or about to join the French Foreign Legion. I'm sure we can get you a job on one of those massivefarms in the australian outback courtesy of one of the Ozzy gappers.

    pops,
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. If he was here at school we would suspect he had fleas with that haircut!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You obviously have high hopes for my future!

    ReplyDelete