Sunday 20 October 2013

The airport!


A few days ago I realised it would probably be a good idea for me to back up my photos from my iPhone onto my laptop. Scrolling through my photos I stumbled across a few photos of the airport in Windhoek from when we had first arrived in Namibia.







Two of the photos show us sat on the floor in arrivals, attempting to locate our missing bags (we were sat there for a very, very long time). The other photo shows the trailer that had been brought for our bags, and three members of our group who decided that they wanted to sit in it for the journey - surprisingly enough (when considering the lack of health and safety here) they weren't allowed to. 



It's strange looking at the photos, realising that it's been almost two months since we started out on our year away. It feels like time has gone so quickly, I can barely believe it's about to be two months! But at exactly the same time it feels like we've been here for so much longer! 



No comments:

Post a Comment