Sunday 29 September 2013

Namibian beauty


Sometimes it's small things here which make me realise how lucky I am to be here for a whole year, and what an amazing experience this year is, and is still going to be. Sunsets and sunrises here are quite simply, breath taking. The flat ground means we get an incredible display of natural beauty nearly every single night. So I thought I would just put some pictures up of my favourite sunsets, so that everyone can see a little piece of the beauty that is Namibia.

 







3 comments:

  1. We were trying to skipe you yesturday and I hope you were not too frustrated not getting through. Also mummy found wehere you are on google earth and you can zero down into Tse and see allthe buildings. Is the school the big cluster of buildings just outside to the north? If so which is your house?

    pops
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can see by your father's spellings where you get your ideas!!!
    So sorry skype didn't work
    Keep blogging - it looks amazing!!

    ReplyDelete